There is a broad network of local government and nonprofit partners working together to address immediate needs in our community. The most comprehensive location to access resources and information, donate to the effort, or plug in as a volunteer is #SiliconValleyStrong. Silicon Valley Strong supports residents, businesses, and nonprofits that have been affected by COVID-19, and the page is available in multiple languages. Here you’ll find:
- Information on help with food and rent
- Links to resources in local cities and towns
- A virtual job fair for current job openings
- Help for seniors and families
- Physical and mental health resources
- Ways to support local small restaurants and businesses
- Resources for families on distance learning
- The latest coronavirus response news, and more
You can also dial Santa Clara County’s 211 at any time for homeowner, tenant, and landlord assistance in 150 languages.
The Santa Clara County Public Health Department webpage provides a one-stop resource for information on COVID-19, including a series of dashboards tracking the spread of COVID-19, information on how to protect yourself and others, and specifics on the Shelter in Place Order.
Additional resources accessible across California, information on state actions during the COVID-19 crisis, and state-level information about the spread of the virus can be found on the California COVID-19 response webpage.
Older Californians who need someone to talk to can call the new statewide Friendship Line at 1-888-670-1360.