The Silicon Valley Leadership Group will be hosting its Annual 2017 Housing Tour on Saturday, May 13th!
As part of annual Santa Clara County Affordable Housing Week, the Housing Tour’s goal is to invite public officials, community leaders, developers, housing community stakeholders, and engaged residents to showcase diverse examples of housing within Santa Clara County.
The 2017 Tour will feature the cities of Mountain View, Santa Clara, and Sunnyvale! The Tour will begin in Mountain View at the Prometheus Madera Apartments where we will be holding a panel discussion on “Healthy Housing”. Our second stop will be in Santa Clara at the Core Companies Presidio Santa Clara. The final stop of the Tour will be in Sunnyvale at MidPen Housing’s Onizuka Crossing where we have lunch and and a panel discussion with local stakeholders from the housing community!
By examining and discussing which elements would be key to building complete and healthier communities, it is our hope that multiple stakeholders can come together to enjoy an interactive and informative tour of both market rate and affordable developments.
Admission includes breakfast/lunch and charter bus transportation to the Tour destinations!
2017 Tour Agenda
- 8:30 to 9:00 AM – Registration & Breakfast @ Prometheus Madera Apartments in Mountain View
- 9:00 to 10:00 AM – “Creating Healthy Communities” Panel
- 10:00 to 10:30 AM – Tour of Prometheus Madera Apartments
- 10:30 to 11:00 AM – Group Travel Time (Via Charter Bus)
- 11:00 to 11:40 AM – Tour of Core Companies Presidio El Camino in Santa Clara
- 11:40 to 12:00 PM – Group Travel Time (via Charter Bus)
- 12:00 to 12:45 PM – Lunch & “The Local Housing Conversation” Panel
- 12:45 to 1:15PM – Tour of MidPen Housing Onizuka Crossing in Sunnyvale
- 1:15PM – 1:30PM – Conclusions and Travel Time Back to Downtown Mountain View
Tickets are LIMITED, RSVP to secure your seat today!
Thank You to Our Sponsors & Hosts