Join affordable housing leaders, peers, developers, advocates, experts, and cross-sector partners virtually at the Bay Area’s premier affordable housing conference! NPH’s Annual Conference provides affordable housing leaders with the tools, knowledge, and networks to move forward in collaborative, transformative ways that advance affordable housing and build a future where every community is one of opportunity and where everyone has a safe and affordable place to live.
To keep communities healthy this year’s conference will be completely virtual, but it’s not just another Zoom meeting! We’re hosting our first virtual Annual Conference through Accelevents for a more immersive experience which allows attendees to get involved, discuss workshops, and network! The Conference will have an interactive “lobby” where attendees can chat with each other, see who is in the room, visit the expo hall, and more!
Conference attendees will be able to attend the following twelve workshops* centered around racial equity and justice, rebuilding a just society, and COVID response and recovery:
· Advancing Racial Equity Through the Bay Area Housing Finance Authority
· Short-Comings of Race Neutrality in Policies
· Advancing Racial Justice and Equity in Community Lending and Investing
· Shifting the Narrative: Turning Research into Action!
· Recruitment, Retention, Leadership: Driving DEI Change at NPH Member Organizations
· Beyond Checking the Box: Creating Equity Through Innovative Community Engagement
· Racial Equity in Faith-Based Development
· Achieving Equity Impact Through Construction Contracts
· Acquisition/Rehabs in the Time of the Coronavirus: Lessons Learned
· Policy: COVID-19 Response and Recovery
· Challenging our Tax System to Advance Racial Justice
· Resident Services and Property Operations in the Time of COVID-19
*The workshop titles are subject to change.
For more workshop details, including descriptions and speakers, click here. We are updating the workshop information on an on-going basis. Stay tuned!