Join us for a webinar to learn about the Regional Action Plan (RAP) advanced by All Home through the Bay Area’s new Regional Impact Council (RIC). The RAP is a bold, new plan to reduce unsheltered homelessness in our region by 75% in three years. We want to give our friends and partners the opportunity to delve into the details of this ambitious plan and learn how they can get involved to bring our neighbors home and make the Regional Action Plan a reality.
The Regional Action Plan is a one-of-a-kind plan that was created by leaders from across the Bay Area. The plan reflects a year of collaboration in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic by key policymakers, stakeholders, and people with lived experience to identify new solutions that will provide housing options for people in our region who are currently homeless and dramatically reduce the number of people entering homelessness going forward.
Tuesday’s webinar will feature:
- Brandy Jenkins-League, Program Manager, Bay Area Community Services
- Cindy Chavez, Supervisor of Santa Clara County, Second District
- Libby Schaaf, Mayor, City of Oakland
- Ken Kirkey, Chief Partnership Officer of All Home
- Tomiquia Moss, Founder & Chief Executive of All Home
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.