In 2016, Santa Clara County voters approved a $950 million affordable housing bond. How has that money been spent? Come find out.
Espanol: Se proporcionará interpretación al español en la conversación.
Presented by Catalyze SV with support from Santa Clara County Supervisor Otto Lee, we invite you to learn about the impact of Measure A. Passed by Santa Clara County voters in November 2016, Measure A is a $950 bond that goes toward building affordable housing.
5 years after it was passed, let’s find out how the money is being allocated – to which new affordable housing developments in which locations throughout Santa Clara County.
- 5:30 – 5:40 pm: Panelists & participants call into Zoom; as participants enter the meeting, music plays;
- 5:35 – 5:45 pm: Catalyze SV offers welcome, requests questions in the “Chat” function, shares guidelines for discussion; Introductions of speakers
- 5:45 – 6:00 pm: Background on Measure A from CSV; Q&A w/ all participants
- 6:00 – 6:20 pm: Measure A Results from the County’s Office of Supportive Housing; Q&A w/all participants
- 6:20 – 6:45 pm: Interview affordable housing developer; Q&A w/all participants
- 6:45 – 6:50 pm: Closing / next steps
- [Optional] 6:50 – 7:00 pm: Open Forum; all participants can talk to Catalyze SV, affordable housing developers, or the Office of Supportive Housing
Closed-captioning will be provided for those with challenges hearing.
This event will be broadcast live on Catalyze SV’s Facebook page. It will also be available thereafter on YouTube. By attending this event, you authorize Catalyze SV to use video of you.
Want your organization to be a co-sponsor of this event? We’d love that! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.