This event is hosted by City of Morgan Hill as part of Affordable Housing Month 2021.
Coffee Time Conversation! Join This Panel of Experts to Discuss A Model for Agricultural Workforce Housing in South County.
South County farms and agriculture workers feed Santa Clara County and housing is a critical and a basic need; this population often gets overlooked and their contribution to our communities is essential! We want to continue to build affordable, permanent housing.
Join this panel of stakeholders to discuss the importance of working towards meeting this need and a model for building agriculture workforce housing in South County.
- Rebecca Garcia, Morgan Hill Housing
- Robert Rivas, Assembly Member, District 30
- David Cox, Saint Josephs in Gilroy
- Micahel Meehan, Santa Clara County Planning
- Helena Roberts, Santa Clara County Division of Agricultural
- John Bigley, UHC Communities
- Consuelo Hernandez, Santa Clara County Office of Supportive Housing
- Tim Chiala, George Chiala Farms
Contact Rebecca Garcia at Rebecca.Garcia@MorganHill.CA.gov with any questions.