The COVID-19 pandemic reveals how critical safe, stable, homes are to our communities’ ability to get and stay healthy. However, as rent collections fall, construction is delayed, and a bear market slows LIHTC investment opportunities, the affordable housing industry faces unprecedented challenges to the financial health of the affordable housing development sector.
Join NPH and CHPC on April 30th from 3:00pm – 4:30pm for a moderated panel of lenders and investors active in the California affordable housing market as we discuss how these organizations are collaborating with developers and operators to address these new challenges.
The panel discussion will cover:
– How lenders and investors are approaching new investments in pending affordable housing developments
– How investors and lenders are working with developers to address closing, construction and lease-up delays for projects in development
– How investors and lenders are working with affordable housing providers to address rental income shortfalls for developments in operation.
– California Coalition for Rural Housing (CCRH)
– Emerging Leaders Peer Network (ELPN)
– San Diego Housing Federation (SDHF)
– Southern California Association of Non-Profit Housing (SCANPH)