This online workshop for Santa Clara County neighbors will help answer your questions about affordable and supportive housing, and connect you with others working to end and prevent homelessness in our community.
Have you ever asked…
- What is the Community Plan to End Homelessness?
- What is supportive housing, and how does it work?
- How do we both prevent and end homelessness in your city?
- Where are new housing developments moving forward and what will they be like?
- How will new housing be an asset for our neighborhoods?
Registration required. Capacity limited. We hope you will join us as we learn and organize together! Workshop hosted by Destination: Home as part of the Housing Ready Communities initiative. More information at housingready.org
Online virtual workshop
Buscando este taller en español?
Aqui esta: http://taller.housingready.org
Online workshop link
- Step 1: Register on this page.
- Step 2: Check your email for a message with the link to join the online workshop on Zoom.
If you are not available for this workshop, please check our calendar for more dates and times: calendar.housingready.org