The County of Santa Clara Measure A Bond Oversight Committee meets regularly to oversee the administration of the bond funding. Basic responsibilities of the Committee include:
- Ensuring that the spending of bond proceeds comply with the stated purpose of Measure A, as approved by the voters.
- Evaluating whether the spending of bond proceeds is efficient, effective, and timely.
- Determining whether the issuance of bond proceeds and investment of these proceeds is handled appropriately.
- Recommending any needed changes to ensure that bond proceeds are expended as approved by the voters.
- Reviewing the annual report that describes the amount of bond proceeds collected and expended, and the status of developments funded or in progress.
The regularly scheduled meeting of the Committee was rescheduled to June 15th. Agendas and future meeting dates can be found at this link–http://sccgov.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_Meeting.aspx?ID=10123