What is “affordable housing?” Who are residents of affordable housing? How is it built? Why is it important?
You can ask and get answers to these questions and more as we converse with affordable housing experts – 4 key stakeholders in the affordable housing arena:
- Affordable housing lender – Julie Quinn, Director of Resource Development, Housing Trust SV
- Affordable housing developer & operator – Kathy Robinson, Director of Housing Development, Charities Housing
- Affordable housing policy advocate – David Meyer, Director of Strategic Initiatives, SV@Home
- Affordable housing resident – Kermit Conley II
This roundtable is co-sponsored by San Jose City Councilmember Chappie Jones, District 1, and supported by The Knight Foundation. Dinner will be provided.
To get to the Cypress Community Center using public transit:
- VTA bus line 23 stops 2 blocks away on Cypress Ave & Stevens Creek Boulevard.
- VTA bus line 523 stops 3 blocks away on Harold Ave & Stevens Creek Boulevard.