Whether you’re trying to find an affordable apartment or buy or sell a home, tech is behind more and more of today’s housing decisions. For the past year we’ve been investigating tech’s role in the housing market, to see if tech products and companies are addressing inequalities in housing—or if they’re just making them worse.
Join us on Thursday, May 4th 12-1pm PT to understand tech’s impact on renters and aspiring homeowners. We’ll hear from experts on residential property tech (aka PropTech) and what policymakers and companies can do to make tech’s role in housing better for everyday people.
The webinar will be moderated by Hannah Holloway, Director of Policy and Research at TechEquity. Panelists are:
- Katie Fallon, Principal Policy Associate at Urban Institute
- Jyotswaroop Bawa, Chief of Organizing and Campaigns at California Reinvestment Coalition
- Ainsley Harris, Senior Writer at Fast Company
- Webinar kicks off at 12:00 PM
- Panel discussion begins at 12:05 PM
- Q&A from attendees from 12:40-1:00 PM
This discussion will be recorded and shared out to registrants afterwards. There will be an ASL interpreter and automated captioning will be available. If you have additional access needs, please specify when you register.
We enforce a Code of Conduct at our events. Please take a minute and read it through.