Welcome to Coalition of Housers—“CoHo”—a network of new and emerging leaders working in and advocating for affordable housing in the South Bay!
CoHo is a new initiative to cultivate future leaders who are influencing the meaning of “home” in San Jose and Silicon Valley. As the need for affordable housing grows, so does the need for supporting the recruitment, advocacy, and leadership and professional development of a diverse community of “Housers,” or housing advocates.
CoHo members will have the opportunity to:
- Connect and collaborate with peers and experts across all sectors of the industry
- Receive CoHo newsletters with upcoming events, news, and job listings
- Build skills and knowledge through workshops and trainings
- Deepen civic engagement and participation in public dialogue
- Co-create CoHo programming and collectively drive efforts to support future leaders
Join our email list: Subscribe here to get notified about updates, events, and ways to get involved.
Spread the word: Invite Housers engaged in policy advocacy, development, case management, local government, and more to join CoHo.
This program is made possible through generous support from Bank of America’s Neighborhood Builders program.