EAH Housing is hosting a discussion for a new, affordable housing community at 330 Distel Circle in Los Altos. We want to hear from you about our vision of quality affordable housing for low-income Santa Clara County residents. It is located near services, local businesses, and public transportation to better serve the residents and the neighborhood.
Please join our first community meeting via Zoom
330 Distel Circle proposed development will be innovatively designed while being respectful to the quality, detail, and craftmanship of the existing architecture of Los Altos.
- Property Type: TBD
- Location: 330 Distel Circle, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Units: Approximately 90 Studio to 3-bedroom apartments
Developer: EAH Housing
Architect: KTGY Architects
EAH Housing is holding a series of community forums throughout the summer of 2021. These forums will be designed to build on the first two forums hosted by the City of Los Altos and the County of Santa Clara. For the three following forums, we welcome input and answer questions from the community regarding the Distel Circle design and development program.
- Forum #3: August 12, 2021 – Introduction to EAH Housing and the Distel Circle development
- Forum #4: September 9, 2021 – Design and Visioning
- Forum #5: September 30, 2021 (Tentatively) – Live Open House: The community will have a chance to meet the EAH and KTGY teams and ask one-on-one questions.