This will be an in-person conference with a virtual option
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided
Maximum Capacity for in-person: 100
For over 20 years, Housing Leadership Day has provided the space for housers to exchange the knowledge and tools needed to mobilize and ultimately bring more affordable homes to our neighborhoods. Our HLC community has grown, learned, and accomplished so much these past two decades. This year, we are lucky to have the support of our sponsors to bring San Mateo County an accessible and engaging conference. Join us as we highlight our partnerships and power to heal and transform our communities.
Opening Remarks: Don Horsley, President, San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
Special Performance: Lyrical Opposition
Workshops: Morning Session
Keynote Speaker: Gina Sudaria, Superintendent, Ravenswood City School District
Housing Award Recipient: Seema Patel
Workshops: Afternoon Session
Optional: Houser Happy Hour*
*Continue the fun at our Houser Happy Hour after the conference! Join us from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM to celebrate Housing Leadership Day at Alhambra Irish Pub (831 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063), located around the block from the conference space! IMPORTANT: Space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
For workshop summary and panelist info click below or visit our website.
Morning Session (10:45 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Much nothing (so far) about ADUs by City Systems
- Regional Financing for Affordable Housing by Midpen Housing
- Affordable Housing Development on Government Owned Land by Alliant Strategic Development
Afternoon Session (1:15 PM- 2:30 PM)
- RE-ENTRIFICATION: Re-Imagining Housing Through the Arts by Lyrical Opposition
- Innovations in Extremely Low Income Housing by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Affordable Housing 101 + Perspectives from the housing ecosystem by Eden Housing