Hosted by Housing Trust of Silicon Valley and Project Sentinel
Join us on Saturday, May 11th, from 10am-2pm at the Sobrato Center for Non-Profits in San Jose for our Annual Affordable Housing Week Homebuyer Assistance Fair! This FREE one-stop shop event will provide potential first time home buyers with the resources they need to achieve homeownership.
- Learn about available down payment assistance programs including the new Empower Homebuyers SCC program administered by Housing Trust, as well as our Homebuyer Empowerment Loan Program (HELP)
- Receive helpful tips about the Pre-Approval and Application process
- Meet and talk with Lenders about qualifying for a first mortgage loan
- Connect with local realtors to learn and understand the steps of buying a home
- Find out about other Affordable Housing Options available in Santa Clara County
- Receive great information and valuable handouts!
Prepare for the most important investment you can make in your family’s future. Plus, meet one-on-one with vendors such as mortgage lenders, realtors, credit counselors and more!
We’ve got resources and information for families and individuals in every stage of the home buying process, whether you’re just beginning to think about buying a home, or are almost ready to close. Register to reserve your spot today!
RSVP link will go live on 5/2