The agenda is full and includes a discussion of the state of retail in the City by Dawn Maher, President of the Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce, Connie Verceles, Deputy City Manage and Christine Velasques, Economic Development Manager. The presentation will highlight the current state of retail in the city and their view of what’s to come.
Chuck Fraleigh and Agnes Veith will give us an update on the Village Center Master Plan and discuss Livable Sunnyvale’s position on the plan.
And The Friends of the Stevens Creek Trail will discuss proposed changes to the Stevens Creek Trail extension from Remington Drive to Fremont Avenue.
6:30 pm Welcome and greetings
6:35 pm Announcements
- Study issues – next update in May
- Letter on Moffett Park Specific Plan
- Member announcements
6:45 pm Update on Sunnyvale Retail
- Dawn Maher, President, Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce
- Connie Verceles, Deputy City Manager, and Christine L Velasquez, Economic Development Manager
7:35 pm Update on the Village Center Master Plan
- Chuck Fraleigh and Agnes Veith, Livable Sunnyvale Village Center Committee
7:55 pm Friends of Stevens Creek Trail