Please join us for Livable Sunnyvale’s September General Meeting!
We have a full agenda including one hour with Jenny Carloni, Sunnyvale’s Housing Officer on the recently released Housing Strategy Draft.
The Housing Strategy is a pivotal document for housing in Sunnyvale. The Draft passed the Housing and Human Services Commission last night with a few modified recommendations. It will be going to City Council on Oct 13 for final approval. Livable Sunnyvale as well as some coalition partners have sent the City initial comments. Come learn more and help shape the future of development in Sunnyvale for years to come. (Our comments.)
- Announcements – 5 minutes
- Updates on Sunnyvale’s: Active Transportation Plan, Downtown Specific Plan, and Moffet Park Specific Plan – 10 minutes
- Turnout4Transit – VOTE – to become our coalition partner – 10 minutes
- Caltrain Sales Tax Measure – Presentation by Adina Levin, discussion, then VOTE – 20 minutes
- Solicit input for our Candidates’ Forum (Mayoral on 9/23, Council on 9/30) – 15 minutes
Housing Strategy: Jenny Carloni, Sunnyvale’s Housing Officer – 60 minutes