During this Brown Bag training, panelists representing resident services, asset management, and property management will discuss how their organizations are supporting residents and sustaining property operations as we move beyond this crisis as well as share information about Covid-19’s economic impact on affordable housing residents and properties.
This webinar will walk through these critical questions:
- What do we know about Covid-19’s economic impact on affordable housing residents?
- How will Covid-related revenue projection adjustments affect projected capital transactions?
- How have organizations accessed rental relief funds for their residents?
- What policy options are available for housing operations going forward?
Moderator & Convener: Cathy Craig, Principal, CCraig Consulting
- Darnell Williams, Senior Director of Asset Management, Eden Housing
- Kyle Attenhofer, Vice President of Asset Management, MidPen Housing
- Cristi Ritschel, Vice President of Resident Services, Satellite Affordable Housing Associates
- Jennifer Wood, Vice President, The John Stewart Company
Registration will close on Tuesday, October 26 at 5pm PST
If cost is an issue, please email NPH Program and Events Associate Morgan@nonprofithousing.org. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
This event will be hosted virtually. Do you need an ASL Interpreter or Closed Captioning? Please reach out to Morgan@nonprofithousing.org at least two weeks before the training, if you need further assistance.