This event is hosted by Catalyze SV & Presented by Meriwest Credit Union & The Health Trust as part of Affordable Housing Month 2021.
Save the Date: Presented by Catalyze SV & the Health Trust, join us for this interactive showcase where developers will present to community members up to 2 of their affordable housing projects built (or approved) in Santa Clara County.
YOU will then get a chance to vote on each project based on up to 11 categories! The results will then be shared with participants & developers thereafter.
- You’ll have 2 weeks to vote on projects.
- If you can’t make the Showcase, voting will begin early on Monday, May 10.
- Voting will end 1 week after the actual Showcase, on Monday, May 24.
Stay tuned for the survey to vote & a presentation of the projects! (We are still in the works of getting everything ready for the event. On May 10, we’ll update this Eventbrite with links to the survey & presentation of the projects).
We’re grateful to these developers for presenting their projects(more may join!):
The goals of this event are to:
- The community can see the caliber of affordable housing projects through some of the notable projects in our County
- Community members can share their thoughts with developers about what they like about projects to inform developers’ future projects.
- 5:30 – 5:35 pm: As participants enter the meeting, music plays.
- 5:35 – 5:50 pm: Catalyze SV’s Executive Director offers welcome, requests discussion in the “Chat” function, shares ground rules for Showcase, as well as introduces developers & categories for voting
- 5:50 – 6:50 pm: Presentation of Projects. Developers will be given 5-10 minutes per project to present it using words, photos and/or video. Q&A shall occur primarily in the Zoom chat function.
- 6:50 – 7:00 pm: Closing comments / next steps
A huge thank you to our Presenting Sponsor, The Health Trust and Co-Sponsors, BART Alum Rock Transit Village Advocates (BARTVA), SOMOS Mayfair, & South Bay YIMBY!
Would you like to be a Presenting Sponsor (financial contribution required) or a Supporting Sponsor of this event? We’d love to have you join us! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.