The Law Foundation of Silicon Valley invites you to our upcoming webinar, The Luxury of Staying Home, featuring a conversation about protecting low-income renters in a pandemic. Join us in community to learn about the critical role safe housing plays in the well-being of adults and children. Hear firsthand accounts on the fight to keep our neighbors housed and ideas on how we can strengthen this movement.
EVENT WILL BE SIMULTANEOUSLY INTERPRETED
IN SPANISH & VIETNAMESE
- Presentation by Nadia Aziz, Housing Directing Attorney of the Law Foundation of Silicon Valley, highlighting data trends we’re seeing within our client population.
- Tenant speaker shares their experience with housing instability.
- Panel moderated by Gabriela Chavez-Lopez, SV@Home and President of the Latina Coalition of Silicon Valley
- Nadia Aziz, Housing Directing Attorney of the Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
- Jerome Shaw, President of the Sunnyvale Clients Collaborative at the Sunnyvale Homeless Shelter
- Tiffany Vuong, Tenant Organizer and Community Leader in Milpitas
- Ayindé Rudolph Ed.D., Superintendent at the Mountain View Whisman School District