You are invited – join Livable Sunnyvale at the October General Meeting
When: October 2, 2019, 6:30 – 8:45 pm
Where: Sunnyvale Toyota, 898 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale
- What happened in September? Planning Commission, City Council, Arts, what’s new.
- Meet our special guests the Santa Clara Community – an advocacy group – who are collaborating with Greenbelt Alliance on the Envisioning El Camino project. We’ll learn more about the Sunnyvale plans for the El Camino – including affordable housing, development and more.
- Update on the Winchester Mobile Home Park development – the Park was bought by Pulte Homes and calls for an 650+ housing development. What happened to the 100+ Mobile Home Owners, did they lose their homes? Are the homeowners being displaced? Is there an agreement? Gail Rubino will fill us in. And what would happen if a Mobile Home Park in Sunnyvale was sold to a developer? Would the solution match the Winchester Mobile Home Park scenario?
- Tactical Urbanism for traffic calming. Can traffic be calm?
- Upcoming Events in Sunnyvale– What needs your involvement, how can I get involved?
Please Join Us.