Real talk: equity has never been a more timely topic than right now. In the world of real estate, the equity discussion must intersect with how we build equitable new development projects.
We hope you’ll join us for this unique opportunity to engage with these impactful experts in real estate – all women of color – as they share their insights & lived experiences, as well as answer questions from you. Our confirmed panel of speakers includes:
• Macy Leung – Housing Development Project Manager of Allied Housing
• Candice Gonzalez – Chief Housing Officer/Managing Director of Sand Hill Property Company
• Regina Celestin – Director of Housing Development of First Community Housing
• Marisol Verdugo – Oracle & Catalyze SV leader will moderate
Do you have questions you’d like to ask the panel? Email them ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your question is more likely to be asked if you send it in ahead of time!
American Sign Language interpretation services will be offered for anyone needing it. If you need translation services in any other language, please let us know by 6pm on Thursday, July 30.
This will be live-streamed and available on-demand on Catalyze SV’s Facebook page. By attending this event, you authorize Catalyze SV to use video of you. It will also be available thereafter on YouTube.
Thank you to our supporting sponsors:
• Latina Coalition of Silicon Valley (LCSV)
• African American Community Service Agency (AACSA)
• Santa Clara County Association of Realtors (SCCAOR)
Want your organization to be a co-sponsor? We’d love that! Email email@example.com.