HUD’s Faith and Opportunity Initiative Office is partnering with HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling in hosting this innovative webinar to learn about how you can help those in your community facing eviction. Panelists from the real-estate industry, faith-based organizations, and HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling will participate in sharing practical information on what you and your organization can do to assist these hurting families and individuals.
Claas Ehlers, CEO, Family Promise
Charles Tassel, COO, National Real-Estate Investors Association
Laura Felts, Executive Director, United Tenants of Albany; Affiliate, Catholic Charities USA
Jerrold Mayer, Director, HUD Office of Housing Counseling
• Learn about practical strategies and innovative approaches to respond to the crisis of eviction from faith and community organizations; industry representatives; and HUD leaders active in this space.
• Learn how to build your organization’s capacity to help those facing eviction, including recognizing untapped potential within your community, and actively partnering with other faith-based organizations, housing counseling agencies, and landlords in your area to more effectively help those in need.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is intended for:
- Housing counseling agencies and their partners
- Faith and community organizations whose members are facing eviction or may face eviction in the future
- Individuals in families facing eviction or concerned about future eviction or housing instability
- Organizations working to decrease housing instability in their communities
Note: If you do not have a HUD Exchange account, you can create one while registering for this webinar. For questions or difficulty registering, please contact email@example.com and reference the “Facing Eviction with Facts, Not Fear” webinar.